Gift Certificate Policy:
- Please book your appointment in advance.
- Please give us your gift certificate or gift card number when you call to schedule your appointment.
- Please present your certificate upon arrival, rather than waiting until after your service.
- A no show, or last minute cancellation will VOID your certificate. We see to it that your therapist is compensated for his/her time in the event that you cancel at the last minute or simply do not show up.
- Gift certificates should be treated as cash. If lost or stolen they will not be honored or replaced. We cannot redeem a gift certificate without physically receiving it.
- Haven's gift certificates are good only for dollar amount purchased. If you want to useyour certificate for a service other than that which was purchased for you, we will do ourbest to accommodate you.
- Gift certificates cannot:
- Be exchanged for cash
- Used on Medical type services
- Partially redeemed certificates will be issued a credit. We do not give cash back onremaining balances.
Haven maintains a fair cancellation policy. Please value our time as we value yours. If you find that you cannot make your appointment, we appreciate the courtesy of a heads up as soon as possible so that we may have the opportunity fill that appointment time.
A credit card will be required to book all appointments. You will not be charged for your appointment in advance. However, we do require a 6 hour cancellation notice. If you need to cancel or move your appointment less than 6 hours prior to your scheduled appointment, Haven will charge 100% of cost of the service. This is a courtesy to the service providers, and allows Haven to accommodate the needs of other clients.
We understand you may have questions regarding our cancellation policy. Here are a few of our frequently asked questions:
Why do you have this cancellation policy?
There are many times that other people want the same times or appointments as you, and we cannot accommodate them due to our prior commitment (to you).This results in lost revenue for our business and service providers.
Do I have to pay my service by credit card, or can I use cash?
You may use any allowable tender type, including cash, check or another credit card, to pay for your service. The credit card on file is used only in the event you no show or cancel your appointment less than 6 hours before the appointment.
What happens if I am late for my appointment?
We appreciate when you arrive on time, but we know that you may run late due to circumstances beyond your control. Please call us if you will be arriving 10 or more minutes late. Depending on your service book, we will do our best to accommodate and give you your full treatment time for services booked. In certain cases we may need to shorten or reschedule your appointment.